Every captain needs an escape plan in case disaster strikes. Make the Watershed Ultimate Ditch Bag part of your plan and jump ship with absolutely everything you need (if disaster does strike). With 96 liters of storage space, this monstrous, watertight bag can hold all your survival supplies and it keeps everything unquestionably dry. An external purge valve allows you to control the buoyancy and internal pressure, and the ultra-burly YKK main zipper uses the same design as that of a survival suit. Watershed has designed drybags for more than thirty years, and this is its masterpiece in the world of survival preparedness.
- High-denier nylon shell material is coated with PVC that won't crack, fade, or lose flexibility over time
- Overlapping, welded seams ensure that this bag is waterproof throughout
- YKK main zipper is the same rugged, watertight model used in drysuits and survival suits
- Top opening is wide and tapered for easy access to contents so you can pack and unpack quickly
- Includes an oral inflate/purge valve to control buoyancy
- Carry options include two large haul handles at either end, two carry handles on the top, and padded backpack straps with a wide, padded waist-belt
Share your thoughts
I think this may be the best dry bag
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This bag is the best dry bag I have ever used. I am a white water raft guide in Virginia and this bag holds up to the stress. I have used other high quality products from trusted manufactures and none have met my expectations until this. The zipper is tight and there are no back pack straps but they are not as important as keeping my gear dry. I love the fact that I can inflate the bag and use it as a float bag for me or my boat ( the bags for my canoe were almost $100 each and they don't hold gear or have a life time warranty). This is an expensive dry bag but the workmanship is impeccable and the design is great. What ever I needed before owning this bag was always hard to find and harder to remove from a tube style bag. The almost full length zipper makes getting to your gear a snap. Having owned many so called dry bags and finding them to be damp bags I am thrilled I bought a product made in america that is up to the challenge. The locking inflation deflation tube is great for removing the air and compressing the contents, the lock lets you know it is sealed tight. I feel more secure knowing my essentials are dry ...always not just if I rolled the top correctly. I will up date this if the bag ever fails for any reason.