After a long day on the water, fill the Watershed Tramp Mesh Duffel Bag with your paddle, surf, or dive gear. Unlike a traditional duffel, the Tramp was built with a double-reinforced bottom for durability and fitted with grommets on the underside to allow water to drain away as your gear dries out. This duffel is ideal for single-day use, and it's also designed to carry and protect Watershed's Yukon Duffel when in transit. Watershed has been in the business of making bags for the water for more than thirty years, and this mesh duffel reflects its commitment to attention to detail and top-shelf build quality.
- Polypropylene mesh body is highly abrasion resistant and quick-draining
- Double-reinforced bottom adds durability
- Main zipper sewn at a diagonal angle for effortless loading and unloading
- Shoulder strap and top grab handles give you multiple carry options
- Grommets allow water to drain from the inside through the bottom
- Multiple lash points allow you to secure this bag to the deck or attach other gear to the outside