Volkl Wall Alpine Ski
Lay down your dream line, and then dream up a new one.
Since your summer daydreams consist of freshly cut halfpipes and endless jump lines, you might want to make the fully symmetrical, twintip Volkl Wall Alpine Ski a part of your winter reality. Laying down fluid lines in the pipe or the park can become your daily routine with this ski's true twintip design and lightweight construction. Built to jib, spin, and ride switch as much as regular, this solid ski is the paintbrush needed to create a masterpiece of speed, style, and ballsy beauty.
- The Power and Tough-Box (torsion box) construction utilize vertical sidewalls and multiple layers of wood and carbon to increase on-edge grip with a hefty amount of pop
- A multi-layer Sensorwood core made with vertically laminated poplar and beech wood provide a stable ride with jib-worthy flex
- The traditional camber throughout the ski grabs hard park snow like it owes you money, so you can launch off the lip and stomp the landing without washing out
- Carve snappy turns thanks to the symmetric sidecut that rewards sliding switch as much as sending it face first
- Carbon fiber layer provides enhanced stability when riding through chopped and rutted snow without adding a lot of weight