- Detail Images
Maybe they named it the Volkl Wall Ski, because with all this edgehold it feels like it could climb one. Traditional camber gives it vise-like grip, control, and pop; and a symmetrical, true-twin sidecut means all kinds of switch-skiing madness. Forward, backward, hang tight, and precise whichever way you please.
- Full traditional-camber profile, for exceptional control, energy, and edgehold
- Multilayer Sensorwood vertically laminates light, strong poplar and beech woods for maneuverability and strength
- Power/Tough Box construction uses traditional vertical sidewalls and a wrapped torsion box for sure performance and a tough build
- Powered by Carbon means carbon reinforcements between the core and base, high-speed bombs, and long life
- A 87mm waist for stable platform and versatility
- Fully symmetrical sidecut for forward and switch riding