Balance is key, young grasshopper.
Enlightenment traditionally arrives after years of meditation, but it can also happen when you're floating through the air, 700 degrees into a switch 900, on Volkl's Ledge park ski. Strong, thanks to Volkl's full sidewall construction, but light like feather due to the ash and poplar Multi-Layer core, this jib stick annihilates the park and pipe with smooth, zen-like spins and landings gentler than a Bodhisattva.
There's a harder layer of dense ash underfoot for stiffness and binding retention, but supple, poppy poplar wood in the tip and tail to give the Ledge a fun and buttery feel. Camber underfoot lets you carve into icy takeoffs, rockered tips and tails make for smooth and catch-free turn initiation, and the symmetrical twin tip makes riding switch as easy as going frontwards. Softer and easier to handle than its big brother the Step, the Ledge is a killer plank for park riders who are taking their first steps on the road towards freeskiing nirvana.
- Killer planks for park riders
- 85mm waist width spins, grinds, and whips in the air with ease
- Playful rocker tip and tail with stable camber underfoot
- Multi-layer wood core combines poppy poplar with durable ash
- Full sidewall construction stays strong for seasons
- Item #VKL003Y