High-speed, all-mountain carving.
- All-terrain rocker at the tip aids flotation and prevents deflection in variable, choppy snow, and traditional camber underfoot provides edge-grip on hardpack
- Full Sensor wood core lends stable, predictable performance at any speed
- Sandwich laminate construction provides greater durability and enhanced stability
- 3D-shaped Titanal surface lends extra agility and smoothness to the ride, even at high speeds
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Ski is great east coast all mountain ride. Similar to the rtm 80 and 84, the Code requires a little more determination to control as the ski wants to turn hard and run fast. A earl fun ski.
Volkl's website says this comes with a 16...
Volkl's website says this comes with a 16 DIN binding, not the 12 as shown here. The images are the same. What's the word?
As with a number of Volkl system skis, this is available with a 12 and 16 DIN, but Backcountry may have opted to just carry the 12 DIN.