- Detail Images
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
A couple falls won't get you down when you're wearing the Volcom Zoomer Women's Snowboard Pant. Removable knee pads keep your knees from getting wrecked if you slip out on a box, and the reinforced butt patch prevents your pants from getting ripped if you slide down an icy patch.
- V-Science 10K-rated fabric protects against winter weather
- Critical seams taped prevent moisture from seeping in
- V-Science lining is breathable and comfy
- Modern straight fit is slimmer but not tight so you can layer underneath
- Mesh-lined inner-leg vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiter with lace hook keeps snow from going down your boots
- Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface allows you to zip the powder skirt of your Volcom jacket to your pant to create an impenetrable barrier against snow
- Two hand pockets and a side cargo pocket hold essentials
- Stone Butt Patch reinforces the seat of the pant for durability
- Removable adjustable knee pads help keep your knees from getting bruised up
Share your thoughts
cool pants, but cut small
pants are cut a bit smaller than i expected. I normally wear size 4/6 pant and ordered a small. it fits, but is a bit more snug than i'd like. i'm a little worried that there wont be enuf room to do all the crouching and bending i'll be doing when i ride in this. there aren't any mediums in the color i want (firecracker) so i hope the small stretches a bit as i wear it. the color is awesome tho. it's a cross between bright orange and pink. it's gonna look amazing in the snow.
I finally bought me some new snowboarding pants; and I'm very happy with them! They're a flattering cut pant and the color is awesome! What you see in the picture is what you get! I would highly recommend this pants!
These pants are pretty awesome. Easy to move in, but not much for layering, you can get leggings, or long johns on underneath but jeans would be kinda tough..you don't really need too much on underneath cuz they are pretty warm. They look sick with my jacket and fit great over my boot sand bindings.
what about warmnth?
what about warmnth?
are these snowboard pants warm? and do the...
are these snowboard pants warm? and do the have space to move around and be comfortable?
Yes they are super warm, they are easy to move, but are slightly tight in the butt. I got an XS and they fit but not too much room for anything underneath. If you wear a jeans size 1-3 get a small so you have plenty of room to wiggle. If you are a 0-1 an xs should work just fine for you.