Not skinny, but not straight, the Volcom Men's Vorta S Gene Colored Slim Denim Pant refuses simple classification with its cool, modern shape. A relaxed rise, slim fit through the waist and hips, and straight legs give you a sensible cut that gives you plenty of comfort, mobility, and style. With the addition of durable polyester and an indestructible metal button, this tough pant belies its cool style and color palette. No more walking like a robot-zombie in your skinny jeans, and say good-bye to getting tripped up by saggy drawers.
- Cotton with a touch of durable polyester and stretchy elastane breathes, gives you comfortable mobility and fit, feels soft against skin, and retains shape
- Relaxed rise, slim fit at torso, and straight leg give you allover comfort and a modern shape
- Indestructible metal button closure and handy belt loops keep your pant on
- Offset back yoke and asymmetric interior waistband add a bit of rebellion
- Two hand, one coin, and two rear pockets, one with hidden cellphone sleeve, secure essentials in classic style
- Item #VLC9A1I
- Q & A
Frickin Sick Pants
Holy cow! Was not expecting these pants to be so nice. Slim fit, nice and stretchy, exactly what I was looking for. True to size as well. You won't regret these pants.