- Detail Images
Don't let him catch a cold out there.
He's going to be out there all day regardless of what the weather brings, so you might as well make sure he's cozy and dry with the Volcom Boys' Tripped Insulated Snowboard Pant. The V-Science outer fabric repels moisture to keep him dry, and 80g synthetic insulation ensures that his legs stay toasty even when temps dip dramatically.
- V-Science 10K-rated oxford fabric is durable and keeps him dry
- Critical seams are taped to prevent moisture from seeping in
- 80g polyester fill insulation to help keep him toasty
- V-Science lining system is breathable, and fleece-lined seat and knees add warmth
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface allows you to zip the powder skirt of your Volcom jacket to the pant to create an impenetrable barrier against snow
- Boot gaiter to keep snow out of his boots
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets, and two cargo pockets provide room to store essential gear
- Grow Tech system allows you to cut a seam at the hems to extend the length of the garment
- Stone Butt Patch reinforces the seat of the pant for durability