- Detail Images
Don't be threatened by the cold.
When the wind starts nipping at you, slip on the Volcom Threat Women's Insulated Jacket and head back out. 60g insulation helps keep you warm and a regular fit provides plenty of room to layer underneath when temperatures really start dropping.
- V-Science 5K-rated oxford fabric is durable and weather-resistant
- Critical seams taped keeps moisture from seeping in
- 60g polyfill insulation helps keep you toasty in cold weather
- V-Science lining is breathable and comfy
- Regular fit leaves room to layer underneath
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Two-way adjustable hood stays on your head when you want it to
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out
- Jacket-to-pant interface allows you to hook the powder skirt to your Volcom pant to create an impenetrable barrier against snow
- Two brushed tricot lined hand pockets keep your fingers cozy and an internal media pocket allows you to rock tunes when you're riding
Share your thoughts
No matter how cold I am, this jacket always keeps me toasty! But not so toasty that I'm sweating on the slopes. Perfect!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This jacket looks great on and for the most part, I'm a fan. My biggest issue is that it doesn't have the built-in wrist warmer things that keep snow out of your sleeves. And because I was a bit spoiled with my old jacket, I'm bummed that it also doesn't have a convenient lift ticket holder...had to buy that separately too.