- Detail Images
No more winter worries.
Does the little guy have to hit the lodge early because his clothes are soaking wet after a few runs? Keep him out there all day in the Volcom Station Boys' Insulated Jacket. The V-Science shell fends off wind and water to keep him dry and warm, and synthetic insulation helps him stay cozy on the coldest days. Plus, with a longer fit in the body and Grow-Tech sleeves, he'll be able to fit in it for longer so you won't have to embark on this quest again next season.
- V-Science 10K-rated oxford fabric offers protection from harsh winter weather
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- V-Science lining is breathable and comfy
- 120g polyfill insulation keeps him toasty when temps dip
- Long fit adds two inches in length for additional coverage
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Helmet-compatible hood so he can fit his dome-piece underneath
- Stretch adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out
- Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface zips to the powder skirt of Volcom jackets to create an impenetrable barrier against snow
- Two hand pockets and a media pocket provide room to store essential gear
- Grow-Tech system leaves a little bit of extra room in the sleeves that can be let out as he grows