Streamlined warmth and waterproofing.
The Volcom Men's Service Leather Gore-Tex Glove combines the guaranteed waterproofing of a Gore-Tex membrane with the suppleness of premium leather construction. Shedding snow and outside moisture, the V-Science Stay-Dry leather shell won't soak up moisture when it's dumping snow at apocalyptic rates.
PrimaLoft insulation traps warmth without the bulk of larger gloves and mittens. The suede nose wipe cleans your face without the scratchy sensation of synthetic materials. Ergonomically curved fingers lend a natural feel without sacrificing dexterity for unstrapping bindings, tightening up bolts, or throwing shakas after the best run of your life. There's also a secure-zip closure that seals out snow and moisture, handily tucking under your jacket cuffs.
- Supple snowboard gloves for the worst conditions
- V-Science stay-dry leather shell won't soak up moisture
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps your digits completely dry
- 3-ounce PrimaLoft insulation for toasty-warmth
- Ergonomically curved fingers for a natural feel
- Zippered wrist closure with Power-Pull cuff
- Suede nose wipe for smooth on-skin feel
- Item #VLC029J