In hindsight, it's a classic.
With a look that's just about as classic as a BLT, there's no need for second thoughts or buyer's remorse when it comes to the Volcom Men's Retrospec Insulated Jacket. Not to mention, this jacket touts a performance-forward construction, which means your justification for wanting a versatile jacket is only further justified.
More specifically, the V-Science waterproofing and low-profile insulation keep you warm and dry without cramping the jacket's timeless style. Additionally, the V-Science Oxford II fabric offers a streetwear-inspired look and feel, and it keeps you dry in most conditions. Synthetic insulation provides warmth without giving the jacket a puffy appearance. And, the long fit and drop tail keep you butt dry on the lift while adding style points. Additionally, zippered underarm vents help you cool off quickly when you're hot-lapping the terrain park, while the powder skirt keeps snow out on deep days.
- A classic, versatile jacket for snowboarding
- Waterproof construction keeps precipitation at bay
- Synthetic insulation curbs the cold
- Long fit and drop tail hem offers added coverage
- Zippered underarm vents provide on-the-go temperature regulation
- Powder skirt keeps snow at bay
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Item #VLC026E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought this as a gift and have feed back.
Perfect jacket love the way it fits not slim or tight nor to big. Love the venting system in the underarms. overall nice snowboarding jacket