- Detail Images
Stay dry and keep riding.
The Volcom Men's Over Jacket shields you from the snow so you can forget about the wet stuff on your jacket and focus on the white stuff piling up in stashes all over the mountain. All you have to do is zip up and let this burly shell keep you dry while you ride.
- Breathable V-Science 2L shell lays down with 15K-rated moisture-stopping protection to keep you dry when fresh snow falls
- Critical seams are taped to prevent melting snow from working its way in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- Mesh-lined underarm vents ditch overheated air when you work up a sweat
- Two-way cinch hood keeps the snow off your head
- Stretch adjustable powder skirt stops snow from flying up your back, and it has a stash pocket to stow any unmentionables you might want to bring
- Lycra hand gaiters and a pocket-accessible hem cinch seal out the cold
- Zip-Tech jacket-to-pants interface lets this jacket hook up with your bottoms so seal out the weather
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets, a media pocket, a goggle pocket, and two zippered-chest pockets haul your shred-day essentials
- Whistle zipper pull lets you make noise when you need a little help