Ready to shred.
Suit up in the Volcom Boys' Neolithic Insulated Jacket the next time you hit the resort. This weather-resistant shell is ideal for hitting the park on a warm spring day or carving fast and wide turns on a cold and clear winter morning. The shell is made with an 8k/8k material with critical taped seams, and the jacket is insulated with water-resistant polyfill for reliable warmth in wet weather. A host of mountain-friendly features—helmet-compatible hood, adjustable powder skirt, and lift pass ring—ensure you have everything you need to have a killer time at the resort or your favorite urban zone.
- Snowboarding jacket with casual style
- Water-resistant and breathable shell rated to 8k/8k
- Synthetic insulation is water-resistant
- Mesh-lined vents are zipper compatible
- Hood can be worn over snowboarding helmet
- Adjustable powder skirt seals out snow on pow days
- Specialty ring secures lift pass
- Street fit is slimmer through the body for a sleek look
- Item #VLC01GU
[membrane/laminate] V-Science (2-layer), [face fabric] oxford stretch twill
critical seams taped
yes, helmet compatible
2 hand, 2 chest
- Q & A
Cool looking Jacket
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
The photos do not do this jacket justice. Bought this for my nephew and he looks so awesome skiing down the mountain in it. I have seen him wearing it everyday, so I think it was a WIN!