Volcom Mission Insulated Jacket - Boys'
- Detail Images
Get him ready to ride.
The Volcom Boys' Mission Insulated Jacket combines great materials and smart tech to create a solid system that will keep your kid dry, warm, and fully prepped for a day of slaying the slopes. Plus, cool graphics and bold color blocking keep him looking good.
- V-Science oxford shell throws down with water-resistant, breathable protection to keep him dry when fresh snow falls
- Critical seams are taped to prevent melting snow from working its way in between the stitching
- 80g synthetic insulation holds in warmth to keep him toasty and warm
- Sherpa lining with V-Science breathable lining system is cozy, and it helps water vapor escape so he won't feel like he's in a swamp when he works up a sweat
- Grow-Tech system leaves extra fabric in the cuffs that can be let out as he grows so he won't grow out of his jacket quite so fast
- Mesh-lined underarm vents ditch overheated air when his engine is running hot
- Face Tech uses an integrated face mask to keep his face warm and snow-free when he's riding in extreme weather
- Adjustable powder skirt includes Zip-Tech jacket-to-pants interface to hook up with his bottoms to seal out the weather
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets, a media pocket, and a zippered chest pocket haul his shred-day essentials