- Detail Images
Beat back the cold.
The Volcom Boys' Launch Insulated Pant give your kid a smooth look while and dishes up enough weather protection to keep him dry and warm while he rocks the resort. Make sure he's zipped up in these well-rounded, insulated pants before he straps into his snowboard.
- V-Science Oxford helps keep moisture out when fresh snow comes down
- Critical seams are taped to prevent melting snow from seeping in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- 80g synthetic insulation holds in warmth so he won't freeze out on cold lift rides
- V-Science breathable lining system helps water vapor escape so he won't feel like a swamp monster inside his jacket
- Grow-Tech system leaves a little bit of extra room in the hems that can be let out as he grows
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump overheated air to cool him down when he works up a sweat
- Stretch boot gaiters stop snow from flying up his pant legs when he's in the deep stuff
- Adjustable inner waistband cinches down for a custom fit
- Zip Tech pants-to-jacket interface lets his jacket and his pants work together to keep snow out
- Lined handwarmer pockets and a cargo pocket hold a few essentials
- Triple-reinforced rise boosts durability