- Detail Images
The style she loves and the features she needs.
When you show your girl the Volcom Girls' Kicks Insulated Pants, she'll be ecstatic. Thanks to the cool design by artist Jamie Lynn, the Kicks get her massive style points while she learns new tricks in the park and perfects her board-handling skills in untracked terrain. Plus, V-Science tech, cozy insulation, and mesh-lined zippered vents keep her cozy and happy so she's not constantly taking breaks in the lodge.
- 10K-rated waterproof V-Science fabric and taped critical seams help shield your ripper gal from her brother's snow-spray onslaught, melting icicles, and lightly falling snow
- Polyester insulation throughout and fleece-lined seat and knees provide comfort and warmth on long lift rides
- Adjustable inner waistband and belt loops offer a comfortable, secure fit
- V-Science breathable lining system and mesh-lined zippered vents ditch excess heat when she hikes the park and pipe
- Zip-Tech pant-to-jacket interface and boot gaiters seal in warmth and block out the snow
- Grow-Tech technology enables the Kicks to grow with your gal if she has a mid-winter growth spurt
- Two hand and two cargo pockets stash her lip balm, tissues, snack money, and other small shredding essentials
- Stone ticket ring secures her day pass
- Featured artist Jamie Lynn gives your gal massive style points
Share your thoughts
Typically my daughter wears size 10 in all pants. We had to return these and order a size up and they were still on the tight side. But the pants are nice quality and warm.