Performance meets style in the Volcom Women's Iron Pant. Constructed from a durable 2-layer V-Science shell, this snow pant offers protection from cold, wet snow whether you're greasing rails in the park or crushing powder runs. The breathable V-Science lining system keeps you comfortably cool while you move. For warmer days, mesh-lined vents help you dump heat fast. Equipped with the Volcom Zip Tech system, the Iron Pants zip to your Volcom jacket to keep snow out of places it doesn't belong. Meanwhile, gaiters with lace hooks keep snow out of your boots for all-day comfort. A new dropped rise tapered fit offers a relaxed style that's slimmer through the leg.
- Snowboarding pants designed to ride the park or crush pow turns
- Weatherproof, breathable shell for protection from winter weather
- Breathable lining keeps you comfortably cool on warm spring days
- Mesh-lined vents release prevent your legs from overheating
- Zip Tech pant-to-jacket interface blocks snow on deep days
- Gaitor with lace hook seals out snow
- Dropped rise waist with a slim tapered leg fit
- Item #VLC027J
- Q & A
Are you sure these are a small????
- Size Bought: s
Thanks for shipping so quickly ! These are super cute however the size smalls fit like an extra large. So large I thought I ordered mens pants by accident????? The last pair of Volcom snowboard pants I ordered were a small and fit like super skinny jeans ??? Not really sure what to order next.....