The Devil may have gone to Georgia, but you won't have to sell your soul to experience the comfort and protection of the Volcom Women's Diablo Pant. The V-Science 2-layer shell fabric shields your legs from bitter cold and blowing snow, while critical seam taping keeps moisture from seeping through in key areas. Equipped with a Stone Butt Patch, this pant offers an extra layer to keep your backside warm on the ride up the lift. For warmer days, mesh-lined zipper vents let you dump heat quickly. The Diablo Pant features a slim stretch fit for a more streamlined look that still leaves room for movement and layering.
- Hard-wearing snowboarding pants that won't break the bank
- Weatherproof shell for protection from cold, wet conditions
- Critical seams taped to prevent seeping in key areas
- Stone Butt Patch for extra backside protection
- Mesh-lined vents help regulate temperature
- Gaitors with boot hooks to keep snow out
- Stretch slim fit for a streamlined look
- Item #VLC027K
- Q & A
Fit runs small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: small and medium
After looking at the size chart and measuring myself, I went with a small, because that's what my measurements said would fit me. They were so small I couldn't get them over my thighs. So I returned them to buy the next size up, to my dismay these also were much too tight. I could get them on and zipped up, but I wouldn't be able to move. I had to return these as well, and they are out of the large so I have to go with another pair of Volcom pants.
I really liked the cargo pocket, which is what brought me to buy these in the first place. I liked the burgundy color, on the screen it seems to have a redish purple color, but that's not true.