- Detail Images
Bold colors and a slim, elongated fit.
By the time January rolls around, the lifties won't even check your pass anymore. You've been wearing the Volcom Women's Cremini Jacket everyday, and it's easy to spot. Bold colors and prints help you stand out, the EQS fit highlights your feminine figure, and the fabric and V-Science lining help block weather and keep you comfortable all season long.
- V-Science 15K-rated plain weave fabric keeps you dry in harsh weather
- Critical seams taped to help keep moisture from seeping in
- V-Science lining is breathable and comfy
- EQS fit is tighter in the sleeves and body for a street-style look that slims and elongates
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when the day warms up
- 2-way adjustable hood stays on your head when you want it to
- Stretch adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out
- Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface allows you to zip the powder skirt to your Volcom pants to create an impenetrable barrier against snow
- Two hand pockets, an internal media pocket, and a goggle pocket store essentials, and a pull-down pass pocket provides easy access to your season pass
Share your thoughts
Is the Inside Graphics Detail in the...
Is the Inside Graphics Detail in the Enlightened Stoned Cremini Jacket? Also, What size would I get if I am roughly 5'2" and 150 pounds? Thank you. It has a stellar look to it! I am looking for a great jacket for Gunnison and of course Crested Butte!
Yes the graphic detail you see above will be featured in the Enlightened Stoned color. Also, I would double check the sizing chart above to see what size will best work for you. You will need to compare your bust and waist measurements. Just hit that little white ruler icon located beneath the size options. Hope that helps! This jacket is really sexy, can't wait for snow!
Does this jacket match the Volcom Mystic...
Does this jacket match the Volcom Mystic color?
Super Sweet Jacket!
This jacket rules! Light weight but keeps you nice and toasty. Took it for a spin in Breck a few weeks ago, easy to move in and I got lots of compliments. Has plenty of pockets for storage and what an awesome price!
so i have this jacket and it doesn't look...
so i have this jacket and it doesn't look like a winter jacket its really thin is there a liner that goes with it or whats the deal
Just because it is thin doesn't mean it's not warm. The waterproof and breathability ratings are what matters. A good jacket shouldn't have to be thick or heavy. Lighter is better. Plus this jacket has plenty of room for layering.
This jacket is just a shell to protect you from the elements. It's meant to be used with layers underneath.