Let him ride.
When your boy has the Cassiar Insulated Pant from Volcom, he'll be ready to conquer every challenge the mountain throws at him. With Volcom's V-Science 2-layer shell and critical seam taping, this water-resistant pant is ideal for riding in drier conditions. Polyfill insulation protects him from chill, so he won't have to stop to warm up every hour.
Volcom equipped the Cassiar pant with a number of features to enhance your little dude's riding experience. The Zip Tech pant-to-jacket interface keeps snow out and heat in with no restriction of movement, so he won't have to worry about falling while mastering his latest trick in the park. Mesh-lined inner thigh vents let him dump heat on warmer days, while gaiters keep snow from sneaking down his boots. A stone butt patch and triple reinforced rise provides durability and protection from the cold. Grow Tech allows you to extend the hems of the Cassiar Insulated Pant, so your little man (and your wallet) can enjoy the pants for a longer period of time.
- An insulated snowboarding pant for cold days in the resort
- V-Science membrane provides breathable weather protection
- Synthetic fill retains insulating properties when wet
- Zippered vents let heat escape on warm days
- Grow Tech cuffs extend the hems (and life) of the pant
- Fit sits narrow at the knee and slim through the thigh
- Item #VLC027V