- Detail Images
Keeping you dry all day long.
Slide your legs into the Volcom Women's Bolete Pants, grab your snowboard, and make that morning dash up the mountain to satiate your craving for powder. These tough pants work hard to keep you dry so you can stay on the hill all day without retreating to the lodge bathroom to aim a hand dryer at your pants.
- 15K-rated water-resistant, breathable V-Science Ghost Weave fabric blocks moisture while helping water vapor escape
- Fully taped seams prevent melting snow from seeping in between the stitching
- V-Science breathable lining system helps water vapor escape so you don't feel like a swamp monster
- Modern straight fit has a street-savvy look that is pedestrian and comfortable
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump overheated air to cool you down when you work up a sweat
- Removable suspenders keep these pants in the right place
- Stretch boot gaiters with lace hooks stop snow from flying up your pant legs when you're in the deep stuff
- Adjustable inner waistband cinches down for a custom fit
- Zip Tech pants-to-jacket interface lets your jacket and your pants hook up to keep snow out
- Front pockets, a thigh pocket, and a lower-leg tool pocket haul your shred-day necessities
- Adjustable, removable knee pads give you a little extra protection for rough days on icy snow
- Black-flax reinforced back hems add durability
Share your thoughts
comfy & cool
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
i like all the details, pockets are nice and it seems to be very well made. the suspenders were kinda goofy at first, but you can move them up to the waist band - which is a nice option. . looks much better, and far comfier that way. the colour(the burgandy) isn't as dark as i assumed it would be from the pic, but , the pattern in it is still nice. fits tru to size.