- Detail Images
Lots of warmth for brutal cold.
Cold night-riding sessions offer line-free lifts and no-wait runs through the park, but if he's not bundled up in a warm, insulated outerwear like the Volcom Boys' Blast Puff Down Jacket, all that late-night fun turns into a shivering pile of misery. Down and synthetic insulation team up to keep him warm whether he's slaying after-dark runs or riding on one of those cold, clear days when his age and the temperature are the same numbers.
- V-Science oxford shell throws down with water-resistant, breathable protection to keep him dry when fresh snow falls
- Critical seams are taped to prevent melting snow from working its way in between the stitching
- 230-fill down and synthetic insulation holds in warmth to keep him toasty and warm
- V-Science breathable lining system is cozy, and it helps water vapor escape so he won't feel like he's in a swamp when he works up a sweat
- Mesh-lined underarm vents ditch overheated air when his engine is running hot
- Helmet-compatible hood shields his head from the weather
- Adjustable powder skirt stops snow from flying up his back
- Zip-Tech jacket-to-pants interface lets this jacket hook up with his bottoms to seal out the weather
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets, a media pocket, and a goggle pocket haul his shred-day essentials