- Detail Images
- Community Images
Essential gear for backcountry travelers and insane weathermen.
You know how whenever there's a hurricane, everyone leaves town except that one crazy weatherman who sticks around to let you know how intense the storm is? If you're that guy, or if you're going up to shred the local mountain in giant snowstorms, you might want to wear the Volcom Atlantic Storm Gore-Tex Jacket. Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex keeps you dry when you're battling the elements, and a built-in facemask protects your face when the snow starts coming in sideways.
- Gore-Tex 2-Layer fabric is guaranteed waterproof breathable to protect you from winter's harshest storms and from excess internal heat as you slash the hill
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- V-Science lining is breathable and comfy
- Regular fit is slightly baggy for freedom of movement and room to layer
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable hood has built-in fleece facemask so you have one less thing to remember when you're heading up to the mountain
- Stretch adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out
- Lycra wrist gaiters bridge the cuff-to-glove gap
- Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface allows you to zip the powder skirt of your Volcom jacket to your pant to create an impenetrable barrier against snow
- Two hand pockets, a stash pocket, a goggle pocket, and a media pocket provide room to store essential gear