Change it up.
When it comes to how you spend your time on the mountain, you like to mix things up. Do the same with your outerwear with the Volcom Men's Alternate Jacket. Made from Volcom's two-layer waterproof, breathable V-Science shell, this jacket shields you from stormy weather while ensuring a comfortably dry interior. The stretch fabric gives this jacket the mobility to keep up with all your quick movements on the hill—from big air to tight turns.
Volcom equipped the Alternate with all the performance features you need for a full day on the mountain. The mesh-lined underarm vents keep things cool on spring park days, while the adjustable powder skirt keeps unwanted snow from sneaking up your jacket on deep powder days. An adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs help seal out the ever-changing weather of the mountains, and zippered pockets provide safe passage for all your essentials. With classic Volcom style, the Alternate is designed for reliable use, season after season.
- A snowboard jacket that keeps up with your changing terrain whims
- V-Science technology ensures waterproof, breathable comfort
- Stretch fabric offers enhanced mobility
- Critical seams taped to help prevent seeping
- Adjustable hood provides additional weather protection
- Mesh-lined underarm zips for easy ventilation
- Powder skirt seals out snow
- Item #VLC026D