High tech is an understatement.
Purposely built for performing in the most demanding alpine conditions, the Volcom Men's TDS Infrared Gore-Tex Jacket is ideal for grueling backcountry tours and whiteout storms days at the resort. Its detail-driven design ensures unflappable weather protection and regulates temperature for comfort at any activity level.
It starts with three-layer Gore-Tex, which provides guaranteed waterproofing in the wettest conditions while still retaining high levels of breathability. C-Knit back technology further enhances breathability to keep you from getting soaked with sweat during long ascents or leg-burning runs. Strategic insulation places ultralight and warm down in key areas where you need it most and less or none where you don't, so the jacket keeps a streamlined feel. For even more warming efficiency, V-Science TDS thermal panels reflect your own body heat back to you, so you get enhanced warmth without excess bulk.
The drop-tail fit is longer in the back for increased coverage from the elements (and snow-covered lifts). Zip Tech lets you zip this jacket into Volcom Zip Tech-equipped pants to create an impenetrable barrier against snow on the deepest days. Volcom also added Lycra hand gaiters, waterproof YKK Aquaguard zippers, and an adjustable hood to keep snow from sneaking in.
- Performs in the most demanding alpine environments
- Three-layer Gore-Tex shell for exceptional performance
- C-Knit backer boosts breathability and softness
- Down-insulated panels provide lightweight warmth
- Fully taped seams prevent leaks
- Zip Tech lets you create impenetrable barrier
- Drop-tail fit enhances coverage
- Mesh-lined underarm vents cool you off on warm days
- Item #VLC025O