Swim against the current.
For skiers traveling over miles upon miles of undulating terrain like a fish swimming upstream, the Voile V6 BC Ski saves valuable transition time spent applying and removing skins. Built with the same lightweight aspen and carbon fiber core, hybrid rocker profile, and versatile 99mm waist width as the Voile V6 Ski, these skis not only charge techy descents, but they feature the fishscale-like Voile Traction-Pattern Base for skin-less traction. Though downhill glide is slightly compromised on lesser slopes, the V6 BCs still shine when you hit the gas pedal on steep lines. While these skis certainly don't eliminate the need for skins on steeper slopes, they sure make approaches a hell of a lot easier on low-angle or rolling hills.
- The legendary Voile V6 with fish-like scales
- Ideal for long approaches on undulating terrain
- Ascend without skins on low-angle slopes
- Versatile 99mm waist width for variable conditions
- Early rise tip and tail with camber underfoot
- Aspen core with carbon fiber for lightweight stability
- Weighs in at 6lbs 9oz for 173mm length
- Item #VOL001I