The gun with serious kick.
- 130mm Tractor Skins included
- Early rise tip for added float and increased maneuverability
- Lightweight aspen core with triaxial topsheet
- Slider tracks are compatible with almost any snowboard binding
- Near infinite stance adjustment
Share your thoughts
The Original Gets Better!
Hands down the swallow tail is the ultimate powder board, split or not... yeah they look strange, but you will definitely notice the difference with less fatigue, there's no BS there! The only issue is if you are a duck footed rider with a max stance width you might find the rear foot close to the rear yin-yang...