Supercharge your ski season.
A supercharged ski season consists of traveling between hemispheres in search of the best backcountry turns, which means you'd have to take whatever condition you get as soon as your flight lands. Lucky for you, the Voile Men's SuperCharger Ski is versatile enough to handle windblown peaks in Bariloche and blower pow in the Wasatch.
The SuperCharger's versatile 106mm waist and rockered tip and tail may lead you to assume that this ski is a solid powderhound (which it is), but camber underfoot makes sure it holds an edge on firmer snow. Voile built the SuperCharger with a lightweight aspen wood core that's been capped for a lightweight feel. Then, Voile added carbon and triaxial layers to ensure a stiffer feel and the torsional rigidity required to charge down just about any line.
- A touring-specific ski for just about any backcountry condition
- Versatile waist width carves corn and floats powder
- Tip and tail rocker gives a nimble feel and adds float
- Heavy camber underfoot grips hardpack and neve
- Lightweight aspen wood core with superlight cap construction
- Carbon and triaxial layers for stiff rigidity
- Voile builds simple and solid backcountry equipment in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Item #VOL001G