Zipadee quick on the ascent.
The Voile Objective Ski is so dang light, you might just find yourself whistling like you're taking a stroll through a wintry meadow when you're passing other backcountry travelers on the skintrack. Inspired by skimo racing, the Objective shines on fast ascents and long approaches, thanks to the lightweight paulownia wood core and carbon fiberglass layers. With an 82mm waist width, these aren't the planks to loaf around in pow with, but the impressively stiff flex and zippy 18.5m turn radius can hold an edge on blue rock and rail down pinner couloirs.
- Skimo inspired touring skis for light and fast travel
- Handles long ascents and icy descents with ease
- 82mm waist width and agile turn radius
- Traditional camber underfoot with an early rise tip
- Superlight paulownia wood core with carbon fiber
- Feathery weight of 4lb 2oz per pair (171cm)
- Item #VOL001H