It just makes sense.
- Wide tip, waist, and tail for the large-of-foot
- Voile's hybrid rocker/camber provides tons of flotation while maintaining edge control on hardpack
- Radial sidecut for even, predictable turns on any type of snow
- Universal split board binding interface will accommodate any standard binding type
- Twin shape for maximum on-snow versatility
- Climbing wires included
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Really impressed by this board. Finally I feel Voile has come through with something that doesn't feel like a 2X4 strapped to your feet. The switch from skin to board has become easier with the now flush interface. In ride mode I feel this is Voile's closest production to a resort board yet. Light and easy to rely on the tail with a lot of mobility throughout the deck which is a far cry from the split-decision of yore. The board also boasts quick and precise turning for run outs where it counts. Thank you for listening to your riders via feedback or market demand.