- Detail Images
Highly versatile, lightweight amphibious shoe.
The VivoBarefoot Women's Ultra Trail Run Shoe is a lightweight, amphibious running shoe that goes everywhere you do, from the river to the trail and everywhere in-between. The responsive, zero-drop sole gives you excellent proprioception; the airy, fully molded EVA upper is backed with a stretchy, removable inner sock that adds cushioning, protection, and breathable comfort on the run. When you hit the water, the liner can be removed and voilà, you have what is probably the most comfortable, high-performance, and insanely lightweight water shoe you've ever worn.
- Fully-molded EVA is stitchless so there are no seams to create pressure points or add weight
- Open, hexagonal construction keeps your foot cool and allows air to circulate
- Sock-like mesh liner shoe can be removed for water or about-town wear; simply plug in included modular tongue
- Roomy toe box gives the bones of your foot room to spread out so they can do their job without being squished together
- Quicklace closure with toggle ensures easy on-off and a secure fit
- Zero-drop profile allows for a natural, barefoot-style gait and great ground feel
- Soft but puncture-resistant V Aqua 1 sole with hexagonal tread compresses in response to your gait to provide exceptional sensory feedback
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
These are the most uncomfortable shoes ever! They fit really small...there is absolutely no "give" to them...they are as stiff as a board. And...try to wear them without the lining and you'll have no skin left on your feet.