Protects you from the ground without cutting you off from it.
In the case of the ultralight VivoBarefoot Men's Evo III Running Shoe, less is definitely more. By reducing the amount of material underfoot to 6mm, including a super-thin, sensitive outsole, these shoes give you the feedback from the ground that you need to run safely. Designed with your foot's natural biomechanics first and foremost in mind, the Evo III allows your foot to do its thing without a lot of interference from a bulky shoe.
- Mesh upper is highly breathable for comfort during warm-weather runs
- PU Hex Flex support cage offers lightweight support
- Removable 3mm EVA insole adds targeted cushioning and additional thermal protection
- Wider, anatomic toe box allows your forefoot to flex naturally and your toes to spread like they were meant to
- Zero-drop profile allows a midfoot-strike, lower-impact gait, and excellent sensory feedback from the ground beneath you
- Puncture-resistant, ultra-thin outsole features hex-flex directional grip control for flexibility and maximum proprioception
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Shoes have held up well. It is a minimal shoe, no cushion or support. They let the foot do what it's supposed to do. They helped me change how I walk and run. They have nice grip except for wet oily pavement. Most wet conditions are fine. I run several miles a week in these and wear them casually. Re: fit. They fit really well I have wide feet and it's only the second shoe I have ever bought that fit my wide forefoot. I am now looking for more Vivobarefoot products due to my good experience. In last3 months I haven't noticed any wear. The uppers are very durable. If this is your first minimal shoe give your feet, achilles and calves time to adjust.