VIVOBAREFOOT Evo Lite Running Shoe - Women's
- Detail Images
A near-barefoot running experience with a few millimeters of padding to smooth out the ride.
Minimalist shoes exploded onto running scene in the past few years, but Vivo Barefoot isn't new to the idea of going light and fast. Vivo launched its first minimalist, barefoot shoe in 2003, and since then, they've evolved the design into pieces like the Women's Evo Lite Running Shoe. The designers of the Evo Lite gave this shoe a highly flexible upper, a puncture resistant outsole, and 5mm of cushioning to pad your joints and muscles. Completely level from heel to toe (zero drop), this shoe positions your foot so you're never far from the form you were born to run with. Light, additional protection and a high-abrasion rubber outsole set the Evo apart from the rest of the Vivo family. Take this lightweight beauty for a spin in the park, out for a light trail run, do some cross training, or just go for a walk in the city.
- Breathable mesh upper fits close to the foot and flexes as your joints and muscles do
- Laminate PU cage covers the mesh upper to provide additional support without hampering the breathable nature of the mesh
- Zero drop (0mm heel-forefoot offset) means that your heel and forefoot are completely level inside this shoe, which allows for the most natural foot position
- Antibacterial lining repels the bacteria that cause funky odors
- Outsole features 5mm of flexible, abrasion-resistant rubber that provides cushioning and traction
- Toe box is shaped to to allow the forefoot to expand and contract with each step
- Insole is removable to get an even closer-to-the-ground sensation
Share your thoughts
Are we supposed to wear socks with...
Are we supposed to wear socks with VivoBarefoot shoes?
Its really a matter of preference. I have seen people run with and without socks in these.
VIVOBAREFOOT Evo Lite Running Shoe