- Detail Images
No need to bulk up your shoes when the weather goes south.
If the image of cold winds and wet weather keep you indoors rather than braving a run in your ultra-airy minimalist shoes, you need the VivoBarefoot Women's Evo II Running Shoe. Runners who trust the proven science of the barefoot revolution but require more thermal protection from their footwear will find that this lined, water-resistant shoe fits the bill for runs in less-than-ideal conditions.
- Additional layer of Lycra lining helps to insulate the shoe and enhances the sock-like fit
- Hydrophobic mesh and PU Hex Flex support cage keep you striding even through rain and other inclement conditions
- Removable 3mm EVA insole adds targeted cushioning and additional thermal protection
- Zero-drop profile encourages a midfoot-strike, lower-impact gait and excellent sensory feedback from the ground beneath you
- Puncture-resistant, ultra-thin outsole features hex-flex directional grip control for flexibility and maximum proprioception