- Detail Images
It's like going barefoot in the middle of winter, but without the frostbite.
- Barefoot design gives you the natural feel and soothing comfort of walking without shoes
- VioBarefoot Poliyou insoles wick moisture while natural, active carbon keeps the insole smelling fresh
- Off-Road soles are extremely flexible and mold to the contours of the ground for snow-ready traction
- Meticulous construction keeps water out so your feet stay dry even in deep snow
- The Brooklyn Boot uses recycled wood and recycled memory foam to help reduce stress on the environment
- Note: Reviews say that the Brooklyn Boot has a snug fit, so you may want to consider sizing up
Share your thoughts
If you get the right size, they are awesome
I have recently become a fan of minimalist shoes. I have the Vivobarefoot neo and love it. I read about this boot online, and learned that it runs about 2 sizes small, so I ordered the size accordingly. I'm wearing them with socks right now, and they feel WONDERFUL. I usually take an EU 36; got these in a EU 38 and they are perfect. Lots of wiggle room for my toes even with the socks, and I've read from others that these are really warm in the winter.
Can't wait to have warm waterproof boots for the snow and happy feet AT THE SAME TIME!
Anyone know the dimensions of this boot?...
Anyone know the dimensions of this boot? I've got large calves and I'm wondering if it will fit....