- Detail Images
As little amount of shoe as is necessary for your lengthy trail runs.
- At only 7.5oz a shoe, this trail runner reduces fatigue with its barefoot feel, which allows an increased awareness of your body's orientation while running and encourages strides that promote health throughout your whole body
- Mesh upper and Dri-lex mesh lining allow ample breathability and moisture expulsion to reduce blisters
- TPU toe bumper increases durability over rough mountain trails and reduces impacts on toes
- Contoured 3mm PU insole provides just enough impact protection while its hex-flex moisture-wicking technology reduces sweat, blisters, and odor
- 2.5mm Off Road rubber outsole features 4.5mm directional lugs to grip mud, sand, or slick rock while providing incredible feel of the terrain
- Puncture-resistant layer prevents rocks and roots from sticking into your foot
- Lock-Lacing System features zig-zag webbing that fine-tunes the laces for an even fit and prevents untying
- Vegan materials and construction match your lifestyle and help to reduce the impact on the environment throughout the entire life of the shoe
Share your thoughts
Keep Me Running
It's been a long time since I ran regularly - I stopped about 10 years ago due to recurring shin splints. I decided to start up again on the trail instead of the pavement, and as someone who hates wearing shoes in general, I was sure I wanted a "barefoot" shoe. These are incredibly comfy, promote forefoot strike, provide plenty of ground feel without the fear of underfoot pokes, and offer great traction. I was afraid to wear them without socks at first, especially because I have a wide foot and am prone to blisters and hot spots on the sides of my pinky toes, but so far no issues with that. And no shin splints! Fit true to size.
I have wanted a pair of 'barefoot' shoes but didn't like the smooth soles or the, er, appearance of many of those out there. These are awesome! A little cushion, grippy soles, and totally great looking. Super cute.