Run down the trail or through water while wearing this modernized Huarache-style sandal.
VIVOBAREFOOT could have introduced yet another ultra-thin minimalist shoe to the running marketing, but instead it created Women's Achilles Sandal, fashioned after the traditional Huarache running sandal. This modernized sandal uses a split-toe shape in the front for control, a forefoot cage for stability when you're running uphill or down, and ample cushioning and traction underfoot for rugged, dry surfaces or slippery, wet surfaces. You can wear this versatile and 100% vegan sandal when you run trail, train at the beach, or explore your local urban environment.
- Upper is constructed of flexible but supportive TPU and includes a medial toe bridge to encourage balance on the ball of your foot
- 3mm PU insole provides light cushioning for comfort, and the surface has a hexagonal texture to encourage water draining
- Upper includes a removable nylon strap that provides additional support at the bridge of your foot and keeps your heel in place
- Toe guards are built into either side of the medial toe bridge to protect your toes from hazards on the trail
- 3mm Outsole is thin but puncture-resistant for protection
- Outsole has a textured surface to provide traction for wet or dry surfaces