VIVOBAREFOOT Achilles Sandal - Men's
A modern-day Huarache running sandal for covering trail or splashing through water.
Rather than bring yet another ultra-thin minimalist shoe to the market, VIVOBAREFOOT fashioned the Men's Achilles Sandal after the traditional Huarache running sandal, and then VIVO updated the design with modern materials. Up front, the sandal has a split-toe shape for control, and there's a forefoot cage for stability while you're running uphill or down. Underfoot, there's plenty of cushioning and traction for rough, dry surfaces or smooth, wet surfaces. This versatile and 100% vegan sandal handles trail runs, beachside training missions, and urban exploration.
- Upper is constructed of flexible but supportive TPU and includes a medial toe bridge to encourage balance on the ball of your foot
- 3mm PU insole provides light cushioning for comfort, and the surface has a hexagonal texture to encourage water draining
- Upper includes a removable nylon strap that provides additional support at the bridge of your foot and keeps your heel in place
- Toe guards are built into either side of the medial toe bridge to protect your toes from hazards on the trail
- 3mm Outsole is thin but puncture-resistant for protection
- Outsole has a textured surface to provide traction for wet or dry surfaces