Vestal ZR-2 Minimalist Watch
- Detail Images
- Community Images
A classy conundrum, where retro and future styles collide into a time-busting wrist watch.
Time travel may be impossible, but you can at least slip on the medium Vestal ZR-2 Minimalist Watch and transport your wrist to some obscure point in the future that's fixed on being retro. Its obscure origin doesn't hide the fact that this all-stainless steel watch dishes out man-proof style and lady-loving class with its numberless face and functioning chronograph. Whatever the sleek design sacrifices in exact timekeeping it makes up in a mysterious look that begs the question, 'is that a time machine.'
- Extra-thick mineral crystal and 43mm-wide surgical-grade stainless steel case provides a rugged and medium-sized, stylish face
- Chronograph works as a countdown timer and stopwatch, but doesn't include numbers to enhance your minimalist style
- Sturdy, smooth stainless steel band is only 19.5mm wide for lightweight mobile comfort
- Medium wrist size fits most men's wrists
- Two-pusher stainless steel butterfly deployant clasp buckle enables easy on-off and durability
- 10ATM water-resistance keeps the watch ticking down to 100m if you jump in the ocean or mall fountain
- Six-hand premium Japanese chronograph ensure reliable timekeeping, even without demarcation