Select your style & size:Select options
Your hairy caveman wrist advances forward 30,000 years when you slip on the Vestal Canteen Watch, and the watch's reliable hands clue you in to modern civilization's dependence on time. This rugged watch's simple, sturdy style and large readable face accentuate your getup, but in a practical way that's actually useful.
- Hardened mineral crystal and 44mm-wide stainless steel case provide rugged, large style with large, even numbers
- Separate second dial can double as a countdown timer or stopwatch
- Sturdy leather band feels great on your wrist, looks awesome with its contrast stitching, and stands up to lots of wear
- Stainless steel buckle provides long-lasting durability
- Luminous markers and hands illuminate the watch in low-light conditions
- 30ATM water-resistance keeps the watch ticking down to 300m for surfing or diving performance
- Item #VES0181
- Q & A
Not the size I thought it would be
Overall it's a good looking watch, but the size to me felt kind of bulky, I've never been one for big watches. I was expecting a bit more slim/sleeker design. Or just a tad smaller face on the clock. But if you like large faced watches this would be a good one.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This is a great casual watch to wear anywhere! I wanted a watch that wasn’t obnoxiously huge on my wrist or too flashy. It doesn’t have a backlight up or anything like that but it does have a second dial which is basically a separate second hand. It’s easy to read and I haven’t had any issues with it so far despite some of the mild abuse that I’ve put it through. It’s a plain and simple watch that can still make a statement without breaking the bank! Overall, I would recommend this watch to anyone who is looking for a new watch.
how well does this watch read in total...
how well does this watch read in total darkness? and if its not luminous enough then, when (in terms of brightness) does it begin to make the time visible?