- Detail Images
Let those big feet take you to new places.
No need to split an inferior board just to accommodate your big feet if you want to explore new territory in the backcountry. Just get the Venture Storm Wide Splitboard and get rock-solid performance in a size that works for you. Voile hardware provides a secure connection between the two halves so you can shred anything you would rip on your normal board with confidence.
- Flat between the bindings with early rise at the tip and tail keeps you afloat in pow
- Triax glass provides torsional stiffness for edge hold and response
- FSC-certified wood core with poplar for lightweight strength and ash reinforcements for durability
- Quadratic sidecut distributes pressure evenly along your edge for stability
- Slightly tapered tail and setback stance increases float in powder
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Castor bean topsheet reduces use of petroleum-based products
- Voile hardware firmly secures the board halves together
- Made in the USA using 100% wind-powered energy
Share your thoughts
Powder Snowboards Reviews
"The Storm is like a beautifully handcrafted samurai sword: powerful, precise, graceful, and (at times) dangerous. The big, soft-ish nose easily absorbs any surprises and the stiff, powerful tail grips and cuts through the snow with amazing ease. The board has a very dominant ?power center?, where energy transfer and control seem to amplify out from the bindings through the edges of the board. This results in an incredible strong and ?in charge? ride. In wide open bowls, the board produces big, strong, dominating carves. In tight trees, the board was amazingly nimble. And in steep chutes, the tip and tail are rockered just enough to get them out of the way when you need to move from edge to edge quickly."