- Detail Images
A god among mortals.
Establish your reign over the range with the Venture Odin Splitboard. Skin to places others only dream of, and rip every line you see confidently thanks to the super-solid connection made possible with Voile hardware. The backcountry is now your own personal playground.
- Flat between the bindings with early rise at the tip and tail keeps you afloat in pow
- Triax glass provides torsional stiffness for edge hold and response
- FSC-certified wood core with poplar for lightweight strength and ash reinforcements for durability
- Quadratic sidecut distributes pressure evenly along your edge for stability
- Slightly tapered tail and setback stance increases float in powder
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Castor bean topsheet reduces use of petroleum-based products
- Voile hardware firmly secures the board halves together
- Made in the USA using 100% wind-powered energy
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
"The Odin is for serious riders who want a serious ride all the time. It is versatile but is meant to be played with on the most extreme snow-covered playgrounds. Like the Norse God, it deserves respect, passion and dedication. Riding this board is like accepting a magic power: the rider will shred, float and fly as a wizard of pow."