Take it somewhere high.
From day hikes to peak-bagging adventures, the Vaude Brenta 35 Backpack stashes all the gear you need for a big day in the backcountry. This sturdy daypack is made of tough-as-nails materials and is PU coated for wet weather protection. As if that wasn't enough protection from the elements, Vaude added an integrated rain cover for reliable waterproof coverage when anvil-shaped thunderheads roll in over the trail. The shoulder straps can be adjusted via Vaude's F.L.A.S.H. system to comfortably fit different torso lengths, and the ventilated straps ensure a cool, comfortable carry when you're weighed down with a full day's worth of gear. Best of all, the Brenta is equipped with pockets along the top, sides, and front of the pack to keep small items (water bottles, rain jackets, and headlamps) organized and within easy access when you're on the trail.
- A durable daypack for bagging peaks and exploring new trails
- Adjustable torso length with ventilated shoulder straps
- Top access with additional zip access to main compartment
- Internal hydration sleeve with tube port on shoulder strap
- Integrated cover can be pulled over bag when it rains
- Dual attachment point for trekking poles
- Top, front, and side pockets organize gear and extra layers
- Item #VAD003A
- Q & A
Description does not match THIS pack.
The pack seemed fussy, too many bells and whistles for my needs. The one thing I really wanted was zip access to the main compartment so that I would not have to undo 3 clips each time. The description says this feature is on this pack but it is not. If you look at the Vaude 25, there is such a zipper so I really believe this description is for a different product. I also could not locate the hydrate pack port on the shoulder...again, maybe its on the 25. Hope this helps avoid confusion for someone else and I hope backcountry looks into this as they did give me a free return label because of this confusion.