The higher you hike in this sturdy boot, the more you see.
Getting to the top of the mountain, where all the best views are, is much easier when you're laced into the Vasque Women's Vista WP Hiking Boots. Less-than-optimal weather and trail conditions are not an issue because Vasque included its UltraDry waterproof breathable insert in this supportive leather boot that has a comfortable padded mesh collar.
- Tough 1.7mm nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant mesh withstands the roughest trails, while the molded rubber toe bumper boosts durability and adds protection
- Vasque UltraDry membrane helps block out the rain and mud puddles, and to expel interior moisture
- Dual-density EVA footbed and molded EVA midsole cushion your foot from harsh terrain and provide stability for steep trails
- Vasque Quest outsole grips slick trails so you can safely ascend and descend with slips
- Speed hooks let you lace up quickly
- Women-specific Perpetuum last ensures a solid fit right out of the box
Share your thoughts
The most comfortable SHOE
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Forget that this is a hiking boot I needed a shoe that is comfortable and I can wear all over my farm, where the ground is uneven, muddy, and wet sometimes. My feet are wide up front and narrow in the back and I am always looking for shoes that do not hurt my toes. These hiking boots were recommended to me by my sister. I bought these hiking boots and was pleasantly surprised. They were comfortable from the first day I wore them and they did not hurt my toes. I can honestly say that they are much more comfortable than my tennis shoes. They are true to size. I can't wear double socks with them, something I like to do in the winter. So I bought a pair of Vasque winter boots and sized them a half size bigger. They are perfect. I am all set for whatever season.
Vasque Vista WP Hiking Boot - Women's
Good Boot/Kinda Funny Looking
I got these for my girlfriend and she really likes them. I thought they were pretty funny looking, but she knows style way better than I do so the must be awesome. They're pretty light weight and seem like they are more like a mid/high hiking shoe.