Add comfort and confidence to your day hikes.
Surround your foot and ankle with the Vasque Women's Vector WP Hiking Boot for protection in wet weather and security on rough trails. The women-specific Vector is equipped with an UltraDry membrane to keep the showers and mud puddles out during spring and summer hikes. When backpacking or carrying a pack, the tall collar stabilizes your ankle to help prevent twists and sprains on uneven terrain.
- Tough 1.7mm nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant mesh withstands the roughest trails, while the rubber toe and heel rand boost durability
- Vasque UltraDry membrane helps block out the rain and mud puddles, and to expel interior moisture
- Dual-density EVA footbed and molded EVA midsole cushion your foot from harsh terrain and provide stability for steep trails
- Vasque Quest outsole grips slick trails so you can safely ascend and descend with slips
- Speed hooks let you lace up quickly
- Women-specific Perpetuum last ensures a solid fit right out of the box
Share your thoughts
Stylish with good ankle protection
Perfect for short casual hikes (my wife haven't done any long hikes with these), the support for the ankle on this boots is the thing she loves the most.