- Detail Images
Ideal for rugged dayhikes or lightweight backpacking trips, the lightweight Vasque Talus WP Hiking Shoe combines support and comfort while protecting your feet from intruding moisture.
- UltraDry construction with moisture-managing lining and waterproof components help feet stay dry
- Vibram outsole for sure-footed grip on wet or uneven terrain
- Molded polyurethane midsole for impact absorption without the weight
- Nubuck and mesh uppers for durability and breathability
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This is a perfect boot for hiking all day in the mountains. Works great for backpacking as well. Fairly easily broken in, started to get a couple small blisters but was quick to put on some moleskin so there was no damage. I like these better than a lot of the heavier backpacking boots, mostly because I am not usually going to carry more than 40 pounds ever. Offered good support and like I said minimal discomfort and only on the first time out.