Built for the toughest part of the year.
- Perpetuum Last is formed on a straighter line than most lasts for people with flatter feet
- Thinsulate synthetic insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waterproof nubuck and textile holds off the melt
- Soft CuShin Tongue eliminates shin-bang
- Soft fleece collar lining for added comfort
- Durable Vasque Venture outsole for all-weather traction
- UltraDry waterproofing system combines a waterproof lining with waterproof components for dry boots that can go the distance
Share your thoughts
Vasque Snowblime Ultradry Winter Boot
good but not great.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These boots were a good for light snowing conditions. I walked through icy puddles with these and my feet were dry and warm as long as I kept walking my feet would stay warm but don't stop if temp. gets below 50deg. my feet got cold at these temps. Even with a heavy wool blend sock. After about 65deg. this boot did get too hot to walk in. They do well in sandy and snowy conditions for traction but not in mud as vasque claims they do. I had collected a few pounds of mud with these while walking through a field in Northern AZ. In fact every time I walked outside I would have to clean them up in the utility sink. This constant cleaning didn't go over very well with the mother n law during Thanksgiving. On the other hand sizing and overall comfort was great for my lager volume feet.
A warm, comfy boot!
These boots were just what I needed for a trip to SW Colorado coming up in October (elk hunt). The fact they were 40% off was huge bonus! So far, I've only used them on the frozen, snowy sidewalks of Denver during those late April storms we just had. Traction was great, and my feet were dry and warm. Considering their weight and the feel when walking in them, I have no doubt they'll perform in the mountains as well.
do these come in wide sizes? Im looking...
do these come in wide sizes? Im looking for a 12w