So now you're ready for winter from the ankles down.
- Perpetuum Last is formed on a straighter line than most lasts for people with flatter feet
- Thinsulate synthetic insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waterproof coated leather and textile holds off the melt
- Soft fleece collar lining for added comfort
- Durable Vasque Blur outsole for all-weather traction
- UltraDry waterproofing system combines a waterproof lining with waterproof components for dry boots that can go the distance
Share your thoughts
Vasque Snow Junkie Ultradry Winter Boot
Are these good for summer hiking as well...
Are these good for summer hiking as well or are the too warm?
Thinsulate insulation does a pretty good job, and sweaty feet suck and cause blisters. Go for something else that breathes, but still has some sort of waterproof lining like Gore-Tex.
Will you be getting more of these in this...
Will you be getting more of these in this season. Looking for a size 8.
Hey o3jp cant you read ? It look like backcountry has several available just buy a pair you will be very happy if you live in a cold area